Delta 8 Oil vs Gummies
Delta 8 thc comes in as many forms as you would expect nowadays. But the staples of delta 8 products still remain gummies and oil. Maybe there is a real fight of delta 8 oil vs. gummies taking place in your mind right now! Let’s walk through what you should keep in mind when shopping.
Delta 8 Oil
Delta 8 oil is typically extracted from CBD of hemp extract by a process called “isomerization”. After being refined, the result is pure and potent delta 8 oil. After that process is done, flavors can be added to the oil for a more pleasing taste.
Oil is typically, right after vaping and smoking, the most bioavailable carrier of delta 8. Indeed, when taken sublingually, the cannabinoids are able to directly enter the bloodstream before being digested and entering the bloodstream through digestion.
This is usually the best way to determine your tolerance to Delta 8 and pinpoint the dosage that works best for you.
While the process of adding it to a drink loses a big in bioavailability, it can be another fun way to get down on a Friday night! Delta 8 Seltzers are another fun way to party.
Shop our wide selection of high-quality delta 8 tincture oils here.
Delta 8 Gummies
Delta 8 Gummies are undeniably the stars of the show! Some people can be put off by the taste of oils, or not want to risk the effects of smoking; for all those people, gummies and other edibles come as a hail mary.
Delta 8 Gummies entering the market
Gummies are technically less bioavailable since they only enter the bloodstream after going through the digestive system, in which they lose a lot of potencies. But their effects remain greatly appreciated by the public.
Word to wise: make sure you take less than you would think you need at first to remain on the safe side. And please, do not take another within 30 min.
They also offer some pretty delicious flavors, too, so it’ll definitely feel like a treat at the end of a long day.
Shop our wide selection of high-quality delta 8 gummies and edibles here.
Gummies and Oils: Reviews
FullSend Delta 8 THC Gummies – Green Apple
- Flavor: 10/5 ! These are chefs’ kiss*
- Gummies/Edibles can be hit or miss for a seasoned hemp consumer, but FullSend packs a punch in one dose. It’s so convenient for on-the-go sessions but be prepared for a delayed reaction & longer effect. Although the effect doesn’t take as long to hit as other edibles – it can be intense if you take too many at first, which defeats the calming/chill purpose.
Koi Delta 8 Gummies – Strawberry 25mg 20 Count
- Flavor: 5 stars
- Honestly, the flavor was so good we forgot to pay attention to the effects. Wait, maybe that was the effect?
- More Koi Delta 8 products
Chill Plus Delta 8 + CBD Tincture Oil – 1000X 500mg
- Flavor: 5 stars
- I love the taste and flavor of it while I let it linger under my tongue to absorb it all!! Slowly a warm feeling of calm embraces me!!! Yep….it is that good!!!
Delta Effex Chill Delta 8 Tincture Oil – Grape 1000mg 30ml
- Flavor: 3 stars
- I was not familiar with this product until recently. It takes a couple of hours for it to kick, for me personally. But the wait is worth it! It also lasts longer than I would have expected. Usual business regarding the flavor, the aftertaste isn’t so pleasant, but you learn to put up with it.
At the end of the day, you know yourself better, you might try a product you won’t adore but that’s just more information to find the right one! Which did you choose?