Our Delta 8 THC Products Review
- Flavor: 4 Stars
- Comes on slow but with a kick of energy, improved focus and attention with an overall sense of happiness
Read more about Delta 8 Vapes here!
- Flavor: 5 stars: crisp, fresh taste
- Provides a general sense of calm which we think is great for our social anxiety & the need to always have a drink in your hand. It’s a great alternative to alcohol in social settings! Check out other Delta-8 beverages here.
- THC-O is more intense than the delta 8 or delta 10 but hits way smoother than other vapes I’ve tried. (no more coughing your brains out every hit.)
- Flavor: 10/5 ! These are chefs’ kiss*
- Gummies/Edibles can be hit or miss for a seasoned hemp consumer, but FullSend packs a punch in one dose. It’s so convenient for on-the-go sessions but be prepared for a delayed reaction & longer effect. Although the effect doesn’t take as long to hit as other edibles – it can be intense if you take too many at first, which defeats the calming/chill purpose.
Learn more about Delta 8 Edibles here!
- Flavor: 5 stars
- Honestly, the flavor was so good we forgot to pay attention to the effects. Wait, maybe that was the effect?
- More from Koi Delta 8
- Flavor: 4 stars. This vape has a slightly bitter aftertaste
- This is a very good vape for everyday use. The uplifting effects at first allows you to go about your day’s routine and when it mellows out you know to start chilling. From the perspective of seasoned hemp users, it is very comparable to a Sativa.
All in all, those are just our Delta 8 THC products review, based solely on our opinions. We might be working in this industry, but that doesn’t make us all-knowing! Remember that with Delta 8, Delta 10, and others, your body is the most important critique of them all. All products do not work the same for all, and you shouldn’t expect them to, but make sure to give it the old college try!
Try some Delta 8 on dd8shop.com and let us know what you think!